Home » 4raBet

4raBet Review

4Rabet is an Indian bookmaker. Operating since 2018. The bookmaker is available at the domain address 4rabet.com. There are 7 more language versions including English, Uzbek and Hindi. You can open an account in hryvnia, Indian rupees, Uzbek som and a number of other currencies.

4raBet Review

The bookmaker 4Rabet accepts bets on sports and e-sports. There are about 30 disciplines for betting in the line: cricket, football, baseball, boxing, cross-country skiing, formula 1 and others. Additionally, there is a casino section. Players have access to online slots, the Aviator game, roulette, games with a live dealer and other sections.

The bookmaker 4Rabet has a mobile application. It is adapted for smartphones and tablets with iOS and Android OS. New players receive a welcome bonus on their first 4 deposits. 700% bonus for casino games and 600% for sports betting.

Reputation of the bookmaker

Bookmaker 4Rabet operates under license No. 8048/JAZ. License obtained in Curacao.

In case of problems or controversial situations, you can always contact the bookmaker’s support service. Contacts for communication: [email protected] and online chat on the bookmaker’s website.

The official resource of the 4raBet esports exchange has been translated into more than 20 languages.

If you go to the news section, you will see a list of upcoming tournaments, broadcasts and a blog:

There is also a trading platform where bettors buy and sell things for Dota 2. Sellers select an item from the inventory and set a price for which they are willing to sell it. Buyers find the item they need and leave a request for it by clicking on the “Buy” button. Authorization and registration takes place through the green Steam button:

You can also log in through the official telegram channel. The link to it is just below.


At first, 4raBet bookmaker accepted bets on CS GO. Such a narrow specialization did not allow us to attract many clients. Subsequently, the administration decided to add links to such disciplines as Dota 2, PUBG, League of Legends, PUBG and Artifact. If you click on the buttons, the bettor is taken to friendly sites where bets on these games are accepted.

If you open the list for the upcoming Counter Strike match, you will see the following set of proposals:

Among the main markets, we will highlight bets on P1 and P2. There’s no one here. Second and third places in the popularity rating of bettors are taken by bets on totals and handicaps for cards and kills (a standard topic for betting on eSports). Another popular market in esports is for a team to win a tournament.

We see that rates are given as percentages. It’s very easy to figure out how much it will be as a percentage. It is enough to divide 100 by the value. For example, 75% in odds will be 100/75 = 1.33. And 25% is translated into odds as 4.

Of course, in terms of the number of offers in the list, the bookmaker 4raBet is clearly not the leader. There are at most 10 betting options for one match. Whereas on GGbet, which also specializes in eSports betting, there are often up to 20 markets.


The biggest advantage of the 4raBet exchange is its high quotes. In fact, the margin here is zero. For example, the exchange set the odds of 84% and 16% for the number of cards. We add these values and get 100%. This means that the bet organizer does not charge anything for this transaction. The same thing applies to other matches in which the commission is 0%.

To place a bet on the bookmaker’s website, you need to find the desired match and open the list. After this, the bettor selects the desired positions and includes them in the game coupon by clicking on the odds.

Next, select the type of bet – express, system, single – and enter the bet amount. If a mistake is made when typing positions, any of them can be deleted. After checking the gaming coupon, the bettor agrees to the terms and clicks on the “Place a bet” button.